- 2 pounds medium zucchini, about 4
- 1/2 Cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1/4 Cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1/3 Cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice (about 1/2 lemon)
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Pinch of red pepper flakes
- Parmesan cheese
For the Dressing
Mix together the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes.
For the Salad
Toast the pine nuts in a hot, dry skillet. Watch carefully. Set aside. Shave the zucchini into long, wide ribbons. Chop the basil. Toss all ingredients, except the parmesan, together. Serve garnished with parmesan.