Ingredients (serves 6 to 8)
- 3 pounds Yukon gold potatoes
- 5-6 ounces pancetta (or bacon)
- 4 large celery stalks, thinly sliced
- Handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- 2/3 Cups olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- Salt and pepper
Finely mince garlic and rosemary. Zest and juice the lemon. Add the juice, zest, herbs, and oil to a bowl and whisk everything together.
It’s not necessary to peel the potatoes. Bring them to a boil and let them simmer until they’re soft, probably about 30 minutes depending on the size of your potatoes. To test one, just grab it out of the water with some tongs and pierce it with a fork. The fork should easily go to the center of the potato. When they’re done, let them cool for 15 minutes before handling.
Chop the potatoes, and then mix in the celery, pancetta, parsley, and all of the dressing.
Powered by Recipage