- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into (1/4-inch-thick) slices
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut lengthwise into (1/4-inch-thick) slices
- Cooking spray
- 1 (12-inch) packaged pizza crust
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into (1/8-inch-thick) slices
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) finely grated pecorino Romano cheese
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh oregano
Combine oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, zucchini slices, and yellow squash slices in a large bowl, tossing gently to coat. Place squash mixture on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 2 minutes on each side or until tender.
Reduce grill temperature to medium.
Lightly coat pizza crust with cooking spray; grill 1 minute on each side or until lightly toasted. Arrange zucchini and squash over crust. Arrange tomatoes over squash; sprinkle with pecorino Romano cheese. Grill 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from grill; sprinkle with basil and oregano.