- Grate 4 medium carrots (2 cups).
In a large bowl mix the following:
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- small amount of fresh ground nutmeg
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable oil and mix.
- Stir in the carrots, 1/2 cups chopped nuts, 1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple in syrup (add the whole thing, do not drain).
- Pour into greased 9 x 13 pan and bake for 45 min. at 350.
- Cream cheese frosting is good on this.
Powered by Recipage