- 2 3-oz boxes of lemon Jell-O
- 1 cup ginger ale
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, drained and juice reserved
- 1 can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1 cup chopped apples or celery
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts/pecans (More if you want to put them in the Jell-O)
- 1 8-oz tub of Cool Whip
- 1 8-oz block of cream cheese
Dissolve both boxes of Jell-O in 2 cups boiling water. Add 1 cup ginger ale. Mix pineapple juice with the water to make 1 cup and add to Jell-O, put pineapple aside for later use.
Add cranberry sauce and dissolve completely. Refrigerate until Jell-O begins to thicken (about 45 minutes – 1 hour). Add chopped apples or celery, nuts if desired, and pineapple. Mix. Allow to chill overnight in refrigerator.
Mix room temperature cream cheese with mixer until creamy. Add Cool Whip to cream cheese and mix thoroughly. Spread over Jell-O mixture and sprinkle with chopped nuts.
Powered by Recipage